Colgate announced the launch of India’s first of its kind whitening toothpaste with Sonam Kapoor launching the product as the newly signed on brand ambassador. At the launch Manish Malhotra showcased his collection called The Visible White Beauty with Sonam Kapoor walking the ramp in a gorgeous red outfit. 
Sonam Kapoor -Brand Ambassador Colgate Visible White said, “I strongly believe that a beautiful smile makes one more beautiful. With Colgate Visible White I am completely assured about my perfect white smile that makes me want to smile more each time I face the camera or meet new people. Promising one shade whiter teeth in one week, Colgate Visible White will give every girl that perfect dazzling smile to face the world. I am constantly asked what makes stars shine on the red carpet and I have to share that nothing pulls a look together like a bright beautiful smile”.

























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top